| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Curitiba in April is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Curitiba April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Curitiba, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Curitiba:
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 261.8 kms (162.7 miles) NNW
- Londrina, Brazil - 298 kms (185.2 miles) NW
- Maringa, Brazil - 351.1 kms (218.2 miles) NW
- Campo Mourao, Brazil - 348 kms (216.2 miles) WNW
- Castro, Brazil - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NW
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 92.9 kms (57.7 miles) SW
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 201.7 kms (125.4 miles) WSW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 383.8 kms (238.5 miles) WSW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 325.2 kms (202.1 miles) SSW
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 379.4 kms (235.8 miles) SSW