| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Curitiba in February is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in February is very faintly moist. Some 142.1mm (5.6in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Curitiba February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Curitiba, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Curitiba:
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 261.8 kms (162.7 miles) NNW
- Londrina, Brazil - 298 kms (185.2 miles) NW
- Maringa, Brazil - 351.1 kms (218.2 miles) NW
- Campo Mourao, Brazil - 348 kms (216.2 miles) WNW
- Castro, Brazil - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NW
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 92.9 kms (57.7 miles) SW
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 201.7 kms (125.4 miles) WSW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 383.8 kms (238.5 miles) WSW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 325.2 kms (202.1 miles) SSW
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 379.4 kms (235.8 miles) SSW