| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Curitiba in May is mild at 14.6 °C (58.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 99.2mm (3.9in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:39 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Curitiba May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Curitiba, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Curitiba:
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 261.8 kms (162.7 miles) NNW
- Londrina, Brazil - 298 kms (185.2 miles) NW
- Maringa, Brazil - 351.1 kms (218.2 miles) NW
- Campo Mourao, Brazil - 348 kms (216.2 miles) WNW
- Castro, Brazil - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NW
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 92.9 kms (57.7 miles) SW
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 201.7 kms (125.4 miles) WSW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 383.8 kms (238.5 miles) WSW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 325.2 kms (202.1 miles) SSW
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 379.4 kms (235.8 miles) SSW